Being spontaneous is not my strong suit these days! In college I was the Queen of spontaneity! So yesterday at 4pm we started to get packed for our mini trip. We packed snacks, bathing suits, change of clothes, pajamas, diapers and lots of water! We drove up to the seawall and found a great parking spot at 6pm.
This was both Violet and Parker's first time at the beach! I'm so glad we went in the evening! It wasn't very hot or very crowded!
They were so brave walking into the water too! It was a lot of fun to just hangout and enjoy the evening together.
I'm thankful we only live an hour away! We stayed at the beach until about 7:30pm. Dusted as much sand as we could off and grabbed a bite to eat. Both kids fell asleep in the car and we got home at 10pm.
I hope all out spontaneous trips can be as enjoyable as this one!







No comments:
Post a Comment