
I was running out of reading material at my parents house, so I finally made my way over to our local library. It's a cute little building that looks the same as when the last time I went in there...high school. I thought I would be an early bird at get there when it opened, but it was packed! I couldn't believe it! Anyways since I had about an hour and a half all to myself I just browsed and browsed! I was a on a mission though to find a "July Book". I came across "The Diary", the smallest book in pages and width on the shelf, and thought I'd give it a try.....I'm so glad I did! It's a story about two sister's cleaning out their ill mother's attic. While going through a box they find their mom's diary and find out about her true love! They realize they didn't know their mom thay well after all! ....
Its pretty neat, cute, and uplifting story! I can't say much bc I dont want to ruin it if you read it! But I will say it made me cuddle up next to my husband after I finished it! I read the book in 2 days, so it's a short read!
I'm glad I have my library card now! Off to find more books!


No comments:
Post a Comment